Design your materials following below instructions. Alternatively, you may take advantage of JCDecaux's network of subcontractors, in which case you only need to deliver us your materials and idea, while our contractors take care of the rest.
1. General guidelines:
- File size below 26MB
- Resolution: 1800 x 400 px
FOR VIDEO MATERIAL:
- Length of the ad: 10 seconds
- Filetype .MP4
- Bitrate 16Mb –26Mb/sec.
- H264 or AVC or MPEG-4/10
Make sure the following elements are present in your file names:
- Advertised brand
- Campaign week
- Material resolution
2. Material delivery:
- Finished materials must be deliveret at least 2 business days before the start of the campaign by 12 noon at the latest.
- For example, if campaign starts on monday, the materials need to be delivered by previous week's thursday by 12 noon at the latest.
- Please deliver all the materials at the same time. If the same material will be used in multiple locations, it needs to be delivered only once.
Deliver your materials here: Mediaportal
When deliverin your materials be sure to include the following information:
3. Things to note:
DYNAMIC CAMPAIGNS, ONLINE IMPLEMENTATIONS
TARGETED MATERIALS, SYNCHRONIZED SCREENS
- When designing your materials, remember that the OOH screens do not play sound.
- Screens' technical specifications can be found here.