By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
Planning guide for the large horizontal screen found in Asematunneli.
Design your materials following below instructions. Alternatively, you may take advantage of JCDecaux's network of subcontractors, in which case you only need to deliver us your materials and idea, while our contractors take care of the rest.
1. General guidelines:
- File size below 26MB
- Resolution: 1800 x 400 px
For video material:
- Length of the ad: 10 seconds
- Filetype .MP4
- Bitrate 16Mb –26Mb/sec.
- H264 or AVC or MPEG-4/10
- Filetype .JPG or .MP4
File naming:Make sure the following elements are present in your file names:
- Advertised brand
- Campaign week
- Material resolution
2. Material delivery:
- Finished materials must be deliveret at least 2 business days before the start of the campaign.
- For example, if campaign starts on monday, the materials need to be delivered by previous weeks thursday.
- Please deliver all the materials at the same time. If the same material will be used in multiple locations, it needs to be delivered only once.
Deliver your materials here: Mediaportal
When deliverin your materials be sure to include the following information:
- Campaign time
3. Things to note:
- When designing your materials, remember that the OOH screens do not play sound.
- If you are planning a dynamic campaign that takes advantage of network connectivity, please check our planning guide to dynamic OOH campaigns.
- Should you wish to target your materials more accurately or take advantage of the screens synchronization, please familiarize yourself with the planning guide to targeted OOH materials.
- Screens' technical specifications can be found here.