In the areas influenced by metros and trams, you are involved in the daily lives of the people of Helsinki and Espoo where they have time to focus what your brand has to say.
Follow the instructions below to complete the material. Alternatively, you can also take advantage of JCDecaux's subcontracting network, in which case you only need to provide us with the materials and idea while the subcontractors take care of the rest.
1. General guidelines:
- File size max. 26MB
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 px
- In metros and trams, one material / part of a day / can be displayed at a time
FOR VIDEO MATERIAL:
- Length of the ad: 10 seconds
- Filetype .MP4
- Bitrate 16 Mb – 26Mb/sec.
- H264 or AVC or MPEG-4/10
- NB: Max framerate for video materials is 30 fps.
Make sure the following elements are present in your file names:
- Advertised brand
- Campaign week
- Material resolution
2. Material delivery:
- Finished materials must be deliveret at least 2 business days before the start of the campaign by 12 noon at the latest.
- For example, if campaign starts on monday, the materials need to be delivered by previous week's thursday by 12 noon at the latest.
- Please deliver all the materials at the same time. If the same material will be used in multiple locations, it needs to be delivered only once.
Deliver your materials here: Mediaportal
When deliverin your materials be sure to include the following information:
3. Things to note:
- When designing your materials, remember that the OOH screens do not play sound.
- Screens' technical specifications can be found here.