Material instructions for digital outdoor advertisements
Planning guide for Ratina Valtatie - large vertical display
Planning Guide for the big screen outside Ratina shopping centre.
Design your materials based on the following instructions. Alternatively, you may also take advantage of JCDecaux's network of subcontractors, in which case you only need to send us your materials and an idea, and let contractors take care of the rest.
1. General guidelines:
- File size below 26MB
- Resolution: 512 x 768 px
FOR VIDEO MATERIAL:
- Length of the ad: 10 seconds
- Filetype .MP4
- Bitrate 16Mb –26Mb/sec.
- H264 or AVC or MPEG-4/10
- Filetype .JPG or .MP4
Make sure the following elements are present in your file names:
- Advertised brand
- Campaign week
- Material resolution
2. Material delivery:
- Finished materials must be deliveret at least 2 business days before the start of the campaign by 12 noon at the latest.
- For example, if campaign starts on monday, the materials need to be delivered by previous week's thursday by 12 noon at the latest.
- Please deliver all the materials at the same time. If the same material will be used in multiple locations, it needs to be delivered only once.
Deliver your materials here: Mediaportal
When deliverin your materials be sure to include the following information:
- Campaign time
3. Things to note:
DYNAMIC CAMPAIGNS, ONLINE IMPLEMENTATIONS
- Materials should be delivered 2 weeks before the start of the campaign
- Planning guide to dynamic OOH campaigns
TARGETED MATERIALS, SYNCHRONIZED SCREENS
- Materials should be delivered 5 days before the start of the campaign
- Planning guide to targeted OOH materials
- When designing your materials, remember that the OOH screens do not play sound.
- Screens' technical specifications can be found here.